Thinksoft English Questions 2017- (Part 10 of 11)
Examrace Placement Series prepares you for the toughest placement exams to top companies.
The exam had three sets-X, Y, Z i got Z which was the toughest
section A was english.
there was paragraph making which i cud not do it was very tough, so i guessed the answers and hoped atleast few hits the target the RC had a passage from pg 99 of barons, i had practiced all the barrons RC aand it helped.
i wud recommend the same for all as if u hv practiced the RC it saves a lot of time and TCS keeps repeating the RC from Barrons. Infact instead of remembering all th ewords from barrons its better to remember all the RCs as u will get 6 marks without wasting ne time whereas others may hv to waste 15 − 20 mins on RC
aptitute was easy, just do ne previous yr question, they repeat the same questions again and again, infact just remember all the answers as i had done, i helps____
And yes there were few wrong questions and u need not waste time on them
Critical reasoning was from 12th edition Barrons model test papers____
toll brigde prob
red and brown marriage
All A's is B's____
THE interview from a cool affair____
- First was tell me something abt urself: Ans>blah blah
- write the code for bubble sort answer: Wich i wrote
- then he asked me wats function overloading, function overriding, function signature, virtual function____
- difference b/w public, protected and private
- diff b/w yagi-uda and normal anteena
- BW range of FM
- wat r cipher and encryption (my project was on nt security)
- wats a IC
- truth table of XOR gate and its apllication (ADDER ckt)
- wats i/p bias current